When ordered with our Honda 5.5 power pack and hose/fitting set, you have a turnkey package ready to fish! Our standard hose/fitting set includes two each 15’ hoses and quick-connect fittings to couple roller to power pack.
Efficient Roller Design
The roller is equipped with a 4x4 hub to engage and disengage the motor, and comes with a compact, corrosion resistant directional valve mounted directly to the roller. This simplifies plumbing and maintenance, and fewer fittings mean fewer potential leak points. Self-lubricating bushings support both ends of roller, and are easily accessed when service is needed. The one-piece rubber vulcanization on core reduces web snag potential compared to the multi-piece vulcanization process used on some rollers.
Durable Side Frames for Versatile Roller Setup
Side frames are made from heavy duty cast aluminum, and are available in a standard or roller fairlead configuration. Standard height from roller to top of side frame is approximately 9”, with custom heights available. Hinging foot brackets are standard and allow roller to be hinged into the boat when working alongside tenders. Foot brackets also provide convenient mounting points when installing roller on skiff, and facilitate easy removal of roller for off-season storage.
Our optional plate-side frame rollers can be welded directly into your skiff for a more integrated installation and lower profile.
Honda 5.5 power pack and hose/fitting set
- Locking 4×4 hub for freewheeling or power
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Durable one-piece rubber vulcanization
- Tilt-in base for side clearance at tenders
- Easily removable for off-season storage
- Includes directional control valve mounted on motor (remote mount available)
- Custom options for integral skiff mounting available
- Standard widths: 36” & 48” (other sizes available as special order)
- Parts support in Bristol Bay
- Easy starting with centrifugal clutch
- Long engine life: engine turns 2400 RPM, pump turns 1200 RPM
- 5.5 HP Honda OHV gas engine with 2:1 reduction
- 5 GPM @ 1500 PSI
- VTM hydraulic pump with built-in reservoir, filter, flow control and relief valve
- Includes one male and one female quick coupler
- Dimensions: 24”L x 14”W x 15.5”H; ~64 lbs
Do you have more questions about Set Gillnet Rollers? Reach out today!
Idler Side Roller
Simple yet functional, this roller is designed to be used on the side of set net skiffs as a net fairlead. Roller rides on self-lubricating bushings between vertical guides, which can be easily removed. This roller utilizes Maritime Fab’s standard power set net roller base, which makes swapping locations of powered and non-powered rollers easy (when skiff is equipped with both).
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Self-lubricating bushings
- 36” & 48” sizes standard; other sizes available as special order
- Simple, gillnet-friendly design